Thursday 11 September 2014

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt 2014

Over the last few months I've been taking part in the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt. I have to admit I wondered if I would manage to take all 21 photos but yesterday I managed to snap the last one. 

Here's my photos

1. A kite, hot air balloon or blimp (Alternative A)
Husband and son taken on Ferryside Beach, Wales


2. A Garden Gnome
Welsh Rugby Union Gnome 



3. Birds on a Wire
Pigeons close to home



4. A Group of Tourists
Tourists  at the Millennium Coast Park at Llanelli, Wales


5. A Rack of Postcards
Postcards at Tenby, Wales


6. An Urban Street Scene
Hitchin, Hertfordshire


7. A Rural Landscape
Taken on one of our regular dog walks



8. A Tattoo on a Person
One of my husband's two tattoos.


9. A Bakery
Laugharne Bread Shop/Bakery at Tenby, Wales


10. A Photo Bomb
Holiday makers photo bombing a carefully set up photo of my daughter on the beach.


11. A Horn
Fog Horn from the Brixham Trawler 'Zeal' on display at Tenby Museum, Wales.


12. A Bird House (Alternative B)
A trio of bird houses at the National Botanic Gardens of Wales.


13. A Sunrise
Sunrise snapped by husband on way to work early one morning


14. A Parade
Arena Parade, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire


15. A Juggler
My daughter juggling


16. A Sign in a Language other than English
Sign at the National Wetlands Centre in Llanelli, Wales - English and Welsh


17. A Lamp Post
Lamp Post at Tenby


18. A Water fall
Waterfall at the National Botanic Gardens of Wales


19. A public garden
National Botanic Gardens of Wales


20. A bus with a picture painted on the side
Tour bus near Laugharne Castle, Wales


21. A photograph of me with something representing the season
Me with my very battered and scratched sun glasses - they've had a lot of use this summer. I think i need some new ones!




6 comments:

Juliet said...

Great collection - interesting interpretations! I like the fact that you recruited an assistant for the sunrise photo!

Barbara said...

Well done on finding all the items, you have some interesting ones.

glitterandglue said...

Great collection of photos. So many Welsh pictures in the scavenger hunt this year!
Margaret #18

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love so much about your collection. Starting with Wales . . . one of my favorite countries to visit. We've only been there once, but it was magical. As is your sunrise. I also love the rural landscape and seeing your husband's tatoos. Finally, I really thought about how I might photograph our foghorn but couldn't figure it out.
Thanks so much for participating and linking up.
Rinda

scrappyjacky said...

That's a gorgeous rural landscape.

Becky said...

Love the photo of your daughter juggling :)