Saturday 12 September 2015

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt 2015

This summer I've been taking photos for the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt 2015. Today I managed to a take my last two photos. I'll be sorry now I've completed the challenge and eagerly await next years hunt.

Here's my 21 photos:

1. A bouquet of flowers
Supermarket bouquet of flowers


2. An ornate door knocker
A hand door knocker a few streets from our house.


3. A person walking a dog (or other animal)
Wayne walking Millie


4. People playing a board game or card game
Playing Uno on holiday



5. Architectural columns
Columns at Aberglasney House, Carmarthenshire, Wales


6. A Metal Bridge
The Second Severn Bridge across the River Severn


7. A turtle
Turtle garden ornament in the garden plant shop at the National Botanic Gardens of Wales


8. Someone 'Plugged into' social media
Lara plugged in


9. A tent
Our beach tent on the beach at Cefn Sidan, Pembrey, Carmarthenshire, Wales.


10. A college or university
University of Nottingham


11. A cellular tower or television satellite dish Alternative A - People eating outside
BBQ time


12. A public restroom, bathroom or toilet
Toilets at the Drift Limits Supercar driving day


13. A merry-go-round or carousel
Merry-go-round in Carmarthen 


14. A traffic signal
Level Crossing at Ferryside, Carmarthenshire


15. A flag pole with at least three flags on it. Alternative C - A rocking chair
Rocking chair in Lara's dolls house


16. A panoramic view, taken while standing someplace high in the air
View from the top of Kidwelly Castle


17. At least two people wearing matching outfits or uniforms
Three PCSOs (Police Community Support Officers) in Stevenage town centre


18. An overloaded truck, car, bicycle or other vehicle
Overloaded vehicle on M1 motorway



19. A ticket booth
Ticket booth at Aberglasney Gardens.



20. A natural body of water
The National Botanic Gardens of Wales



21. A photograph of me with a sign reading "2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt"

11 comments:

Juliet said...

Karen, these are great! I can't see much of you in the 'selfie' though! Lovely and unusual pictures. I like the dolls house rocking chair!

Lady Ella said...

Super pics! In particular the bridge!

Karen said...

You have a great group of photos! That's the most overloaded truck I've seen anywhere on the hunt! The bridge is fabulous.

marsha said...

great set of photos..I love the bridge shot especially

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a fantastic wrap up. I especially LOVED the carousel. That was a very clever find. Of course, the overloaded truck was absolutely a HOOT! I'm looking forward to seeing your photos next summer, too.

Cheri said...

You have some great shots - that bridge photo is fantastic!

alexa said...

I've really enjoyed perusing these - looks like you had lots of good weather too. I think my favourite is your clever traffic signal, and the rocking chair :).

Amanda said...

A great selection of photos. Love your wide load, and the water and ticket booth are pretty and peaceful.

Becky said...

Great set of photos and I particularly like your bridge one.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! Brilliant photos! Love your overloaded vehicle and your public loos made me smile! Chrisx

Susanne said...

Very fun snaps, well done.