Friday 23 September 2016

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt 2016

Once again I've joined in with Rinda's annual Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt. This is the fourth time I've taken part and I've managed to take the last photo just before the 22 September deadline - nothing like cutting it fine.

Here's my 21 photos:

1. A 'wild heart'
2 pebbles found whilst on holiday at Suffolk



2. A footprint or pawprint
Painted footprints on Southwold Pier


3. A skeleton, bone or xray
A bone in a display at Tranmer House, Sutton Hoo, Suffolk


4. A book or magazine read during 2016
Suffolk and Norfolk Life magazine read whilst on holiday.


5. A porch or deck
A pretty porch on a listed building in our village


6. A Camper (Caravan)
Camper at Wollaton Autokarna, Nottingham.


7. A family gathering
A meal out in July to celebrate three 'big' family birthdays


8. A scrapbook page created by me
A scrapbook page of a day out on the Isle of Wight a few years ago.


9. Someone playing with, in or around water.
A little girl playing at the boating lake at Aldeburgh, Suffolk.


10. A bicycle
A decorative bicycle in the garden next to my parents house


11. Fresh produce
Home grown tomatoes from our greenhouse.


12. A window
A window in a bird hide at the RSPB Nature Reserve at Minsmere, Soffolk.


13. The Moon
Early evening moon


14. A buffet of food
Breakfast buffet at my son's graduation in July


15. A team logo
Team GB logo on a yoghurt pot!


16. A map showing a trip take during the time period
A satnav map of our journey home from Suffolk


17. Twins
Twin pigs


18. A supermarket cart, basket or trolley full or groceries
Buying lunch on holiday.


19. A seasonal cocktail or beverage
Homemade lemonade


20. Someone laughing Alternative 1 - A lighthouse
Southwold Lighthouse, Suffolk


21. A photograph of me with a newspaper or calendar page from the time period
Me with our family photo calendar


1 comment:

Maggie said...

A great set Karen as always. Seeing your collection reminds me that it was when I saw your post two years ago (or was it 3?) that I followed the link and was thrown into a world of blogging that I didn't even know existed! Through that I have had a lot of fun, learnt a lot and made friends all over the world? Thank you!