Wednesday 9 January 2013

Day 7 - January 7th


When I woke up this morning I wasn't expecting this to be the subject of my photo of the day! The waiting room at A&E.


At 1pm I stubbed my foot on one of the legs of the sofa and knew instantly that I had broken my toe. Normally I wouldn't have gone to the hospital because I know there isn't a lot you can do for broken toes, but when my little toes was at a 45 degree angle to the rest of my foot I thought I had better get it seen to. So off we went to the Lister Hospital and after x-raying it to confirm it was broken, my toe was pulled back to the correct position, strapped up and home I came. Unfortunately this has probably put paid to any trips out to take photos this week so my photos are likely to be home based.

1 comment:

Anita said...

OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!!!!! Karen, you poor thing you.....this has just made me shudder and feel really quite sick reading this. I do hope you are ok....that must be sooooo painful, bless you xxx