Saturday 22 August 2009

Day 234 - August 22nd

Whilst on holiday I bought some socks with the intention that when we got back home after the holiday, if we had a wet day we would make some Sock Monsters. Ever since Lara heard of my plans she has been nagging me about making sock monsters, so in an attempt to shut her up (in the nicest possible way) today in between the 101 jobs that have to be done when you get back from holiday (unpacking, putting things away, washing, etc, etc, etc...) we made sock monsters.

3 comments:

Minty Magic said...

He looks brilliant - much better than unpacking, washing etc. I love him - does he have a name?

Deb said...

He is so cute - I expect Lara really enjoyed making him.

Coffeedoff said...

Gorgeous sock monster! that one might even get me making them.