Wednesday 1 July 2009

Day 182 - July 1st

I couldn't find my Fuji camera today so had to use my Kodak DX6490 instead. It has an almost identical spec to the Fuji but I prefer to use the Fuji 'cos I don't think the screen on the Kodak, although bigger, is as clear and it's quite slow. However after taking todays photo I think I may be using it more often. I think the photo is clearer/crisper. Oh by the way, I found the Fuji afterwards ........ I had tucked it under the seat of the car when I went out yesterday!

My children call these Antirhinum (Snapdragon) flowers 'Chicken Heads' because when you pick a flower and pinch the sides at the base of an individual flower you can make the chickens mouth open and shut. They enjoy chasing each other trying to peck.


2 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

I love snapdragons. We used to do that with the flower heads too, a long time ago!

Deb said...

what a great photo - they have gorgeous colours and the bee is a bonus!