Monday 1 June 2015

2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt

This year I will once again be joining in with the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt devised by Rinda on her blog Gallo Organico. Full details can be found on Rinda's blog. 


I'll be posting my photos on this blog (and also possibly on my scrapbooking blog) and as a reminder to myself here's the list of the 21 items to be photographed before 22 September:

1. A bouquet of flowers
2. An ornate door knocker
3. A person walking a dog (or other animal)
4. People playing a board game or card game
5. Architectural columns
6. A metal bridge
7. A turtle
8. Someone "plugged in" to social media 
9. A tent
10. A college or university
11. A cellular tower or television satellite dish
12. A public restroom, bathroom, or toilet
13. A merry-go-round or carousel
14. A traffic signal
15. A flag pole with at least three flags on it
16. A panoramic view, taken while standing someplace high in the air
17. At least two people wearing matching outfits or uniforms
18. An overloaded truck, car, bicycle or other vehicle
19. A ticket booth
20. A natural body of water
21. A photograph of me with a sign reading "2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt". Note: I may not use a substitute for this item.

If I find something on the list too difficult, I may substitute one of the following items for any one item on the list, except for Item #21:
Alternative A: People eating outside
Alternative B: Someone holding an umbrella
Alternative C: A rocking chair 

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I am looking forward to this year's hunt. It was seeing it on your blog last year that opened up a whole new world of bloggers. Thank you!