Friday 27 December 2013

Day 359 - December 25th (Christmas Day)

Happy Christmas Everyone!

This year for the first time I cooked Christmas Dinner for the family. There were seven of us round the table this year.


Santa was very generous and lots of presents were under the tree.


We didn't open our presents until after dinner and it was 4 o'clock before we sat down to open them. 




Later we played Bingo. We always used to play Bingo at family Christmases when I was a child so this year we continued the tradition.




One young lady also managed to polish off a whole chocolate log during the day all bar 1 remaining slice!


A good time was had by all.

2 comments:

Gill said...

Looks as if you all had a good time!
I wish I had taken some photos now - perhaps I should copy you and start my own blog in January! Don't think it would be as good as yours though.

Juliet said...

A lovely family day and great pictures - everyone looks very happy!