Thursday 31 January 2013

Day 31 - January 31st


The last day of the first month of taking a photo a day. I'm not struggling as much to find something to photograph this time around, but perhaps my photos aren't as imaginative or as well composed as they were in 2009.

Today I ate the last of these chocolates. I've been eating them since Christmas but no one else in the house will try them. They are worried that they are meant to be eaten by cats not humans! I googled Katzenzungen today and found out that instead of translating as 'Chocolate Cat Fingers' which I thought it did, it translates as 'Chocolate Cat Tongues'. Sounds weird but the chocolate is delicious. According to the Internet they are A Classic German Chocolate commonly presented as a gift to the hostess when you're invited for coffee on a Sunday afternoon. 

1 comment:

Anita said...

Oh that did make me laugh about the others being worried that they were meant for cats Karen....all the more for you eh ;).. xx...cat tongues though....hmmmmmm