Friday 1 January 2010

Day 365 - December 31st (New Years Eve)

December 31st - the last day of the year and the last day of my 365 challenge. My final photo is a family portrait. Not a very good family portrait but as it's the last photo of the project I thought it appropriate to capture us all for prosperity. Happy New Year from us all.



Thank you to all my fellow 365ers for their kind comments on my photos during the year. I have loved looking at all their photos too and getting a glimpse of their lives.

365 is now over and I had thought I was going to take a rest from regular photo taking but Pam on UKScrappers has tempted me with a new project - "52 Walks with my Camera". The commitment is to photograph a walk a week during 2010. The word 'walk' can be interpreted loosely. A walk can be an expedition up a mountain, or a walk around your back garden. Hope to take our first walk this weekend (weather permitting) and will be posting my photos on this blog as well as on Flickr.

I'm hoping to scrapbook more in 2010. Since the demise of the MojoHolder blog my commitment to regularly scrapbook took a nose dive. I'm hoping that in 2010 I can get back into it. My layouts will be posted on my scrapping blog here.

3 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

Great last photo Karen, I'll continue to watch your blog for your walks! Happy new year to you all!

Lynn said...

Great to see you all together Karen. Happy new year to all of you. I will miss looking in on this project every day. Will take a look at the new challenge on UKS and may join in.
Looking forward to seeing the new scrapbook layouts as they go up on the other blog.

Will your walks be on this blog, or a new one?
Lynn x

Deb said...

Well done Karen - we have finished! I have really enjoyed seeing your great photos over the year - you have been a real inspiration! I have so enjoyed seeing your lovely family growing over the year.