Friday 18 December 2009

Day 352 - December 18th

Today we woke up to this! 6" of snow.








The boys schools were both closed so they had an early start to the Christmas holidays. Lara's little village school stayed open and she had a day playing in the snow with her classmates and an end of term Christmas party in the afternoon.

I took a few photos in the garden. I really liked the snow on this Skimmia plant and I think that will be my photo of the day.





I did take a few photos of the children playing in the snow but they weren't great. I think the snow will probably still be around tomorrow (plus a bit more) so maybe I'll get some better photos of them then.







2 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

Wow yours is thicker than ours, but we dont usually get any!

Deb said...

Oh you lucky thing to have so much snow - we have not got any! Love your photos of around your neighbourhood.