Friday 11 December 2009

Day 344 - December 10th

Today's photo is of my favourite and oldest Christmas decoration. This decoration, affectionately known as 'Mr Blue Fluffy Legs' (despite quite obviously being a female!) was bought by my Mum when I was a young girl so it around about 40 years old. It came from Selfridges in Oxford Street, London and used to hang on our Christmas tree when I was growing up. When I married and Wayne and I moved into our own home my Mum gave me the decoration and now it always has pride of place on my tree. Its quite a simple decoration and a little battered now but it always goes on the tree.

1 comment:

Deb said...

What a nice tradition - it was good of your mum to pass it on to you - now which of your children wants to claim him for themselves and will you let them?