Tuesday 22 September 2009

Day 265 - September 22nd

Day 265 - only 100 days of the year left - where did it go?????

On my way back from the post office this morning I passed a house with a horse chestnut tree in the front garden. There were conkers all over the pavement so I discretely picked a few up and squirreled them away in my pockets. Thought I'd better take my photo before the children got home from school because no doubt when they see them they will be wanting them pierced with a skewer and threading onto a shoe lace!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Wow SNAP! I have just posted practically the identical photo for Saturday.Great minds think alike!

Coffeedoff said...

Wow I've been looking for some of those to photograph.

Linda said...

Great conker photo! I feel the urge to photogrpah some myslef now, especially as I have seen Deb's too!