Saturday 19 September 2009

Day 262 - September 19th

On Thursday my uncle and aunt celebrated their 60th (Diamond) Wedding Anniversary. Today they had a get together to celebrate with family and friends. My photo of the day is likely to be a photo I took of my aunt and uncle together with my other aunt and uncle and my mum and dad. Its not often that all three couples get together so it was a rare opportunity to photograph them all together. But, as I've not asked them if I can put the photo on the web I'm not going to post it here.

Instead, I'll post a photo of the telegram my aunt and uncle received from the Queen. There name is at the bottom of the original but again I wouldn't want to post that without them agreeing.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Wow what a special occasion. I did not realise that you got something from the Queen for this. Great photo .