Wednesday 8 July 2009

Day 189 - July 8th

Today was Lara's schools re-scheduled sports day. It was cancelled last week because it was too hot and early this morning it looked like it might be cancelled again because of rain. But, it actually stayed dry. It was a bit chilly, but it was dry.

Lara's class took part in three events - javelin, three-legged race (renamed a 'friendship' race' (?)) and 40m sprint. She did really well and she and her little friend won the 'friendship' race.

I took lots of photos. This one was my favourite though and will probably be my POTD. I've blanked out the faces of the other children to protect their identity.



I have been taking on of Jessica Sprague's online courses entitled "Photo Editing: Frame-ups and Special Effects". If you're interested my efforts for the last three days are on my scrapping blog.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Lovely photo of Lara and her friends. The world has gone mad being too politically correct - they are most probably worried about offending those of us that have 3 legs!!!!!!

Linda said...

Great photo of Lara and friends. It will be good to look back on years to come. Love how you've used hearts to block out their faces!