Friday 26 June 2009

Day 177 - June 26th

I took todays photo first thing this morning just in case the weather stopped me from going outside to take something else. It's a good job I did because today has been really wet with thunder and lightening at times too.

I took a photo of Lara's school reading book. I thought it would be interesting in a years time to look back and see how her reading has developed. I did laugh at the book though - it is SO old. I went to the same village school as Lara when I was her age and as the book has a publication date in the 1960s its possible that I read this very same book myself. LOL

2 comments:

Deb said...

What a great idea for a photo and the one chosen has such a cute picture! fab.

Coffeedoff said...

Love this idea, wish I could see the books again that I learned to read with. My children had roger red hat, I think!