Monday 16 March 2009

Day 75 - March 16th

Deb asked my yesterday what type of camera I have. I use a Fuji S5500. Its quite old now but I love it. I always use it on the auto settings - I'm too scared and clueless when it comes to switching it to manual and having to think about fstops and apertures, etc. At the moment I'm enjoying using the macro setting though and love to get up close to whatever I'm taking photos of which is why a lot of my photo are (and probably will be for most of the year) closeups.

I thought that all the crocuses had past their best. Certainly the rain last week gave them a good battering. But this little one must have come out a bit later than the rest because today it is still blooming. Its gloriously sunny here so it is really open and looks so different to how it would look on a dull day, all tightly shut.


2 comments:

joanold said...

So pretty like that.

Coffeedoff said...

That is lovely.