Saturday 14 March 2009

Day 73 - March 14th

I spent most of today at the monthly crop at Stamp Addicts. I managed to finish 3 layouts. I usually end up with half finished layouts that need journaling or something or other adding to them, but today I was pleased that I actually finished all the layouts I worked on. I even scrapped my February 5th 365 photo. My photo for today is a tiny bit of that layout. The layout is really simple but uses some Prima Galaxy Stars. I had never seen these before and some people might consider them quite garish but for the theme of my layout they were perfect.

2 comments:

Deb said...

What a gorgeous photo - I love the way you get so close up to your subject. I will try something like this next time I use a layout for POTD. The layout with the stars looks lovely.

Coffeedoff said...

Excellent photo. I love the LO, do we get to see the whole LO?.