Friday 6 February 2009

Day 37 - February 6th

More snow fell overnight and it continued snowed all this morning, then stopped for an hour or so and has just started again!!!! grrrrrrrr

The children and Wayne built this snowman yesterday afternoon but by the time they finished it the light was fading so I couldn't get a good shot then. The house in the background is my parents house. Their garden and my garden are joined, and a fence with a 6ft gap separates them. The children and Wayne thought it would be good fun to build the snowman right in the gap!!!

My daughter's school finally gave in and didn't open today so I've had all three at home.


2 comments:

joanold said...

Super snowman! Bet they had fun building it.

Debbie H said...

Bet this is a common theme for photo's this week!! I had 4 kids at home today - rubbish isn;t it!