Wednesday 4 February 2009

Day 35 - February 4th

The children are all back at school now although the snow is still hanging around.

My photo for today was inspired by a photo posted on Flickr by *karlotta*.

I'm going to try and remember to take a photo of my feet in winter, spring, summer and autumn (think it would make for an interesting scrapbook LO) and this is obviously the winter one. This is the first day this week that I've been able to put something on my feet other that wellies before going out. My old boots. Well worn but oh so comfy and most importantly they keep my feet cosy and dry.



I've been playing around with digital photo frames in PSP so for February I'm posting my photos in these rather lovely gilt frames.

1 comment:

Mrsjobee said...

Love this idea - might have to pinch it if thats OK.