Tuesday 20 January 2009

Day 20 - January 20th

Todays photo is of my cat - Henry. Hubby bought him for me for Christmas in 1991 when he was just a kitten. So that makes him (the cat not hubby LOL) 17 years old. He's very lean and because he looks so sprightly and still goes out hunting mice, birds, etc (the cat again LOL) people often think he's a much younger cat. He is notoriously bad at taking photos of though! I was really lucky to get this shot and although it's not perfect I'm quite pleased just to get a photo of him - he usually does a disappearing act when the camera comes out or runs up to me and wraps himself around my legs so that I'd have to be a contortionist to take his photo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww he's just gorgeous.

Denise Phillips said...

Aww, he's lovely.. and does look a very spritely 17!!

kikimama said...

Gorgeous cat, he does look younger than 17!