Tuesday 27 January 2009

Day 27 - January 27th

Knowing I was going to be out and about this morning I made sure my camera was in the car. I wasn't sure if I would get any decent shots because it was quite foggy first thing but when the fog finally lifted the sun came out and the sky was the bluest blue. On my way to Pegsdon I passed this tree. It looked so striking against the blue that I decided that would be todays photo.

I did laugh! Whilst I was taking some photos I noticed a refuse lorry parked in a layby a bit further along the road. I was so conscious that I was probably being watched while I was taking photos, that I quickly took the photos and no doubt didn't compose the shots as well as I would have liked. I needn't have worried though, because when I got back in the car and drove off past the lorry ............ the driver was fast asleep!

4 comments:

joanold said...

You've captured the blue sky so well.

VickiA said...

Just lovely Karen. Fantastic tree against such a blue sky.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot.

Kerry said...

No need to worry about composition on that photo. It is perfect.